JOB OFFER: COMMUNICATIONS ASSISTANT (internship possible)
WHO WE ARE
We’re a Vienna based brand management and media production company co-founded by Eurovision Winner Conchita Wurst, producing, promoting and marketing contents for Conchita and WURST.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We’re looking for a communications and media assistant interested in art and music helping us convey our messages to various audiences and who is looking to work with likeminded, motivated colleagues at our Vienna office.
- Outstanding communication skills
- English and German proficiency
- Office Suite
- Digital asset management
- Mac user
- Academic background in communications or journalism
- must be better than the best of our team in at least one area
- Copywriting for press releases, marketing newsletters and website
- Researching for and creating media briefings and interview guidelines
- Running marketing and e-mail campaigns
- First-level e-mail and telephone support (replying to inbound media enquiries, scheduling interviews)
- Organisational support during promo- and media days
- Collecting media clippings
You should be a tolerant and open minded, respectful, passionate and conscientious human full of ideas, while being discreet and loyal, and knowing how to convey your ideas and channel your creativity. You’ll need to be a digital native, hands-on, stress resistant, friendly, flexible yet precise, fast-paced, and able to work on specs and on deadlines.
No bullshit, full transparency.
- Internship possible for a minimum duration of three months – please get in touch for your specific requirements, self-evidently you will get financial compensation (no worries, we don’t need anyone preparing coffee for us!)
- If employment: income based on Kollektivvertrag “Werbung & Marktkommunikation, Verwendungsgruppe 3” with at least 10% overpay above the regular minimum income of € 1.812,- for 40 hours / week; negotiable depending on your experience and assets
- Internship (depending on your availability) or part-time employment between 8-16 hours per week, on 2 to 4 weekdays flexitime (great if you’re a student)
- Immersion in our team
- Centrally located Vienna office
- iMac workstation, high speed internet, social media mobile phone
- Free coffee, tea and fruits
- We often cook for each other or together
HOW TO APPLY
- send your application with work examples and your CV to André Karsai by e-mail only to job [at] conchitawurst [dot] com
- provide us with the name and phone number of one person who would recommend us to hire you (ask them first!) and include a brief explanation of how they’re related to you in your application