JOB OFFER: Head of SVOD
WHO WE ARE
We’re a Vienna based brand management and media production company co-founded by Eurovision Winner Conchita Wurst, producing, promoting and marketing contents for Tom Neuwirth a.k.a. Conchita Wurst.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We’re looking for a head of our OTT SVOD project who helps us build our subscription based video on demand platform who is looking to work with likeminded, motivated colleagues at our Vienna office.
- understanding OTT and SVOD business models
- building and planning our SVOD platform
- developing new content series with our team
- overlooking production cycles and production workflows
- category management
- marketing the platform on socials
- must be better than the best of our team in one specific area
We’re finally getting to the final phase of creating Conchita Wurst’s SVOD channel for fans and likeminded people. The subscription based model assures that the right people will have access to contents they love with regular updates and exclusive video content as well as behind the scenes videos that cannot be found elsewhere. We’re known for quick turnaround times and are close to pre-launch the platform, hoping to open up new possibilities for our artist as well as his global community to enjoy high-quality content.
- bring the platform successfully to the pre-launch phase
- create marketing funnels and lead generation
- create landing pages and product pages
- launching the platform
- maintain it with regular updates
- community management & replying to feedbacks
- creating new content series and content categories
- marketing the platform to socials
- building on our existing newsletter list
- work hours in total approx. 8-16 per week
- compulsory Covid19 test incl. documented results every time you come to our studios or office
You should be a tolerant and open minded, respectful, passionate and conscientious human full of ideas, while being discreet and loyal, and knowing how to convey your ideas and channel your creativity. You’ll need to be a digital native, hands-on, stress resistant, friendly, flexible yet precise, fast-paced, and able to work on specs and on deadlines.
No bullshit, full transparency.
- Internship possible – please get in touch for your specific requirements, self-evidently you will get financial compensation (no worries, we don’t need anyone preparing coffee for us!)
- If employment: income based on Kollektivvertrag “Werbung & Marktkommunikation, Verwendungsgruppe 3” with at least 10% overpay above the regular minimum income of € 1.812,- for 40 hours / week; negotiable depending on your experience and assets
- Immersion in our team
- Centrally located Vienna office
- Free coffee, tea and snacks, sometimes Champagne and beer, too 😉
HOW TO APPLY
- send your application with work examples and your CV to André Karsai by e-mail only to job [at] conchitawurst [dot] com
- provide us with details about your SVOD experience and why you’re passionate about this model
- let us know what makes you the perfect choice for our team