JOB OFFER: MERCHANDISE MANAGER (9hrs/week)
WHO WE ARE
We’re a Vienna based brand management and media production company co-founded by Eurovision Winner Conchita Wurst, producing, promoting and marketing contents for Conchita, WURST and Tom Neuwirth.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We’re looking for a merchandise manager interested in art and music helping us come up with, produce and sell merchandise products and who is looking to work with likeminded, motivated colleagues at our Vienna office.
- overlooking production cycles from brainstorming ideas to finished products
- finding eco-friendly and fairly produced yet competitively priced products
- requesting quotes from suppliers, estimate sales and and calculate profit margins
- coordinating workflows and communication between artist team and various suppliers
- coordinating graphic design and layouts for new products (or design them yourself)
- photographing products and write product descriptions
- bringing products online in our Shopify platform
- advertise products through social media like Instagram and Facebook
- collect orders, prepare products for shipping, pack products and bring them to post office
- send tracking numbers to customers
- manage feedback and product returns
- create sale statistics
- all production stages of merchandising articles from idea to sales
- responsible for evergreen products as well as seasonal and temporary product lines
- work hours approx. 10h / week
- compulsory Covid19 test incl. documented results before coming to our office
You should be a tolerant and open minded, respectful, passionate and conscientious human full of ideas, while being discreet and loyal, and knowing how to convey your ideas and channel your creativity. You’ll need to be a digital native, hands-on, stress resistant, friendly, flexible yet precise, fast-paced, and able to work on specs and on deadlines.
No bullshit, full transparency.
- Income based on Kollektivvertrag “Werbung & Marktkommunikation, Verwendungsgruppe 3” with at least 10% overpay above the regular minimum income of € 1.812,- for 40 hours / week. This means € 475,- for 9 hours/week based on 14 payments/year (“geringfügige Beschäftigung”), negotiable depending on your experience and assets as a merchandising manager
- Opportunities to grow your position and income depending on turnover and profits
- Immersion in our team once we’re out of lockdown
- Centrally located Vienna office
- Free coffee, tea and snacks, sometimes Champagne and beer, too 😉
- We often cook for each other or together
HOW TO APPLY
- send your application with work examples and your CV to André Karsai by e-mail only to job [at] conchitawurst [dot] com
- provide us with details about your merchandise-related work experience and about products and production worksflows you overlooked in the past
- tell us why you’d be the perfect fit for us