JOB OFFER: #OZAA SOCIAL CONTENT PRODUCER (internship possible)
WHO WE ARE
We’re a Vienna based brand management and media production company co-founded by Eurovision Winner Conchita Wurst, producing, promoting and marketing contents for Conchita, WURST and Tom Neuwirth.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We’re looking for a social media content producer interested in art and music helping us bring our current YouTube live-stream Project “Ohren zu Augen auf” to the social media and who is looking to work with likeminded, motivated colleagues at our Vienna office.
- producing content for Instagram, Facebook and Twitter
- planning and distribution content on these platforms
- ideally you know how to use later.com
- Photoshop and FCPX a plus
- online-coverage of our new weekly live stream
- every Friday from 26 Feb – 7 May 2021 (except 2 April)
- work hours approx. 18:00-24:00
- weekly compulsory Covid19 test incl. documented results
You should be a tolerant and open minded, respectful, passionate and conscientious human full of ideas, while being discreet and loyal, and knowing how to convey your ideas and channel your creativity. You’ll need to be a digital native, hands-on, stress resistant, friendly, flexible yet precise, fast-paced, and able to work on specs and on deadlines.
No bullshit, full transparency.
- Internship possible for a duration of three months – please get in touch for your specific requirements, self-evidently you will get financial compensation (no worries, we don’t need anyone preparing coffee for us!)
- If employment: income based on Kollektivvertrag “Werbung & Marktkommunikation, Verwendungsgruppe 3” with at least 10% overpay above the regular minimum income of € 1.812,- for 40 hours / week; negotiable depending on your experience and assets
- Internship (depending on your availability) or part-time employment between 6-12 hours per week, on 2-3 weekdays from Mid-Feb until Mid-May flexitime (great if you’re a student or looking for a side hustle)
- Immersion in our team
- Centrally located Vienna office
- social media phone to use for work
- Free coffee, tea and snacks, sometimes Champagne and beer, too 😉
- We often cook for each other or together
HOW TO APPLY
- send your application with work examples and your CV to André Karsai by e-mail only to job [at] conchitawurst [dot] com
- provide us with details about your social media work experience
- tell us why you’d be the perfect fit for us