JOB OFFER: SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER (9hrs/week)
WHO WE ARE
We’re a Vienna based brand management and media production company co-founded by Eurovision Winner Conchita Wurst, producing, promoting and marketing contents for Conchita and WURST.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We’re looking for a social media manager interested in art and music helping us convey our messages to various audiences and who is looking to work with likeminded, motivated colleagues at our Vienna office.
- Outstanding communication skills
- English and German proficiency
- Digital asset management
- must be better than the best of our team in at least one area
- Social Media Management for Conchita Wurst:
- Strategy: strategic planning of current campaigns
- Content: crafting creative contents for publication, create posting schedules for Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and Twitter
- Production: produce multi-media contents (crop photos, edit videos, generate gifs)
- Community Management: overlook online conversations and minimize hate-speech on our channels
- Analytics: analyze best times to post, successful contents, create media kits and project summaries for team and third parties
- Campaigns: coordinate advertising on social channels
- Scheduling posts and overlooking approval cycles
- Coordinating postings and information releases with third parties like sponsors and collab partners
You should be a tolerant and open minded, respectful, passionate and conscientious human full of ideas, while being discreet and loyal, and knowing how to convey your ideas and channel your creativity. You’ll need to be a digital native, hands-on, stress resistant, friendly, flexible yet precise, fast-paced, and able to work on specs and on deadlines.
No bullshit, full transparency.
- Employment position: income based on Kollektivvertrag “Werbung & Marktkommunikation, Verwendungsgruppe 3” with at least 10% overpay above the regular minimum income of € 1.812,- for 40 hours/week; negotiable depending on your experience and assets. Geringfügige Beschäftigung € 475,- for 9 hours/week.
- Immersion in our team
- Centrally located Vienna office
- high speed internet, social media mobile phone
- Free coffee, tea and fruits
- We often cook for each other or together
HOW TO APPLY
- send your application and your CV to André Karsai by e-mail only to job [at] conchitawurst [dot] com
- include client work examples as well as your own social media channels
- provide us with the name and phone number of one person who would recommend us to hire you (ask them first!) and include a brief explanation of how they’re related to you in your application