JOB OFFER: BARTSCHATTEN PODCAST SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER (volunteer position)
WHO WE ARE
We’re a Vienna based brand management and media production company co-founded by Eurovision Winner Conchita Wurst, producing, promoting and marketing contents for Conchita and WURST.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We’re looking for a volunteer helping us with the BARTSCHATTEN podcast on Instagram interested in RuPaul’s Drag Race and helping us convey our messages to various audiences and who is looking to help us grow awareness for the podcast.
- snippet editing
- selecting funny highlights from each podcast episode
- bouncing snippets with audio software
- create animated video snippets
- schedule and publish snippets
- interact with fans
- German proficiency
- Digital asset management
- Social Media Management for BARTSCHATTEN Podcast
- Scheduling & publishing posts
You should be a tolerant and open minded, respectful, passionate and conscientious human full of ideas, while being discreet and loyal, and knowing how to convey your ideas and channel your creativity. You’ll need to be a digital native, hands-on, stress resistant, friendly, flexible yet precise, fast-paced, and able to work on specs and on deadlines.
No bullshit, full transparency.
- Volunteer position, no monetary payment
- Can be done remotely
HOW TO APPLY
- send your application and your CV to André Karsai by e-mail only to job [at] conchitawurst [dot] com
- tell us what you love about RuPaul’s Drag Race, and what about the Bartschatten Podcast