JOB OFFER: SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETEER (internship possible)
WHO WE ARE
We’re a Vienna based brand management and media production company co-founded by Eurovision Winner Conchita Wurst, producing, promoting and marketing contents for Tom Neuwirth a.k.a. Conchita Wurst.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We’re looking for a social media content marketeer interested in art and music helping us bring our projects to life in social media and who is looking to work with likeminded, motivated colleagues at our Vienna office.
- using our photo and video-content and turning them into social content for Instagram and Facebook
- planning and distribution of content on these platforms
- ideally you know how to use later.com
- Photoshop and video editing software (DaVinci) a plus
- planning, creating and distributing social contents
- timely work on feedback and approval cycles
- work hours approx. 9hrs/week flexitime
You should be a tolerant and open minded, respectful, passionate and conscientious human full of ideas, while being discreet and loyal, and knowing how to convey your ideas and channel your creativity. You’ll need to be a digital native, hands-on, stress resistant, friendly, flexible yet precise, fast-paced, and able to work on specs and on deadlines.
No bullshit, full transparency.
- Internship (depending on your availability but minimum duration of three months) or part-time employment between 6-12 hours per week, on 2-3 weekdays flexitime (great if you’re a student or looking for a side hustle)
- If employment: income based on Kollektivvertrag “Werbung & Marktkommunikation, Verwendungsgruppe 3” with at least 10% overpay above the regular minimum income of € 1.812,- for 40 hours / week; negotiable depending on your experience and assets
- If internship: please get in touch for your specific requirements, self-evidently you will get financial compensation (no worries, we don’t need anyone preparing coffee for us!)
- Immersion in our team
- Centrally located Vienna office
- social media phone to use for work
- Free coffee, tea and snacks, sometimes Champagne and beer, too 😉
HOW TO APPLY
- send your application with work examples and your CV to André Karsai by e-mail only to job [at] conchitawurst [dot] com
- provide us with details about your social media work experience
- tell us why you’d be the perfect fit for us